Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HVC - Very Quick Update

Hi! I'm back to the world of internet! For just a few minutes! ... Lol. So very, very quick update. Volunteering's been amazing, bringing tears to my eyes and softening my heart. I definitely want to spend a month here at the Laguna center and help out the children who've been abused physically and sexually as well as the local kids here. Been meeting great people and having deep fellowship. Barely resting but then I still see the HOPE staff working even more than me so it's very convicting! K, off to get ready for a cooking lesson for quesadilla and a devotional with the kids!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you're having a life changing experience. God will definitely continue to brighten up your life experiences. May your cup of life be empty so that God can fill it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you. God is definitely filling up your cup of life.

    ReplyDelete